Wondering why the Nokia Lumia 900 was awarded Best Smartphone by CNET at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show? There are many reasons, not only does the Nokia Lumia 900 feature the latest and greatest Windows platform Mango, but it is also rigged up and ready with LTE connectivity. Intrigued? Read more.
1. Speed demon – The first Windows Phone-powered Nokia smartphone with LTE connectivity, the Lumia 900 boasts super-fast web browsing, streaming and downloading. Add a 1.4 GHz processor with hardware acceleration and you’ve got one pocket-sized powerhouse.
2. Design diva – This sleek smartphone looks and feels like no other, thanks to its cool-to-the-touch one-piece polycarbonate body. The Lumia 900 weighs 5.6 ounces, with battery life topping 7 hours of talk time between charges.
3. A touch of glass – Ideal for watching video, playing games and browsing the web, this smartphone features a large 4.3-inch AMOLED ClearBlack display. And you don’t have to treat it with kid gloves, since the stunning touchscreen is protected by scratch- and damage-resistant Corning Gorilla glass.
4. Memory catcher – Don’t miss those once-in-a-lifetime moments with the Carl Zeiss 28mm f/2.2 8-megapixel camera, dual LED flash, autofocus and HD video recording. The Lumia 900′s 1-megapixel front-facing camera also includes a wide-angle lens for video calling and self-portraits.
5. Driven to perfection – Some smartphones require you to purchase additional GPS navigation software. Not this Mango machine. The Lumia 900 ships with Nokia Drive, which provides voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions, plus local business search via Bing.
Guess what! This bad-boy is now available! Visit rogers.com/lumia900 for details.