Here are 5 things that make the Galaxy Note a Tabsmart? Phonetab? Smartlet?
1. Process this – With a 1.5GHz dual-core Cortex A-9 processor and a gigabyte of memory, this hybrid is ready to rock just about any on-the-go task you can throw at it, from consumption activities like games and video to content creation apps that involve drawing and editing.?
2. Satiate your inner artist - Samsung’s S-Pen lets you send drawings via text messages and annotate captured screens. You can also call up native applications like S Memo to create multimedia notes that allow you to freely capture your ideas as you would with a pen and paper.
3. Size does matter - The Note’s high-definition 5.3- inch Super AMOLED behemoth banishes the squint. Whether you’re surfing the web, creating documents, watching the latest episode of Mad Men or playing Plants vs. Zombies, the large screen helps relieve eye strain and boost enjoyment – while still fitting in your back pocket.
4. Hang on to your memories - No need for a dedicated picture popper anymore. A rear camera with LED flash captures both 8-megapixel stills and full 1080p video. The camera app can also automatically detect smiling subjects and stitch images together for wide panoramic shots.
5. Banish brain-numbing buffering – Combine the huge display with lightning quick downloads enabled by Rogers’ LTE network and you have an ideal platform for mobile movie watching. Speeds of up to 100 mbps mean you can stream HD content without stutter and play online games free of lag.