If you’re like most Rogers wireless subscribers across Canada, you’ve probably already registered for Rogers One Number and have started enjoying the full benefits of this innovative service. Wait – you still haven’t signed up? You’re not exactly sure why you should? Then it’s time we had a quick chat, because you’re missing out.
- Once registered for Rogers One Number, you can make unlimited calls to any Canadian number, or send unlimited texts – from your computer or compatible tablet1 – to any wireless number in Canada, from anywhere in the world, using your wireless number – and all without gobbling up precious plan minutes2. That’s a handy way to help manage your long distance spending during a trip.
- Easily forward incoming calls to different numbers and control who, when and at what number callers can reach you. Rogers One Number’s “Reach Me Rules” let you do this, and more.
- Switch a call from your smartphone to a computer or tablet, or even from a voice call to a video chat, at the click of a button. The switch is seamless; the person on the other end is unlikely to ever know you did it. (Video chatting works from one Rogers One Number customer to another, so once you sign up, make sure your friends and family do, too!)
- As long as you’re signed up for Visual or Enhanced Voicemail, you can manage your voice messages from your computer without ever having to dial into voicemail.
- Prefer to use your tablet? No problem. Simply download the free Rogers One Number app (for iPad or Android) and start typing, listening or talking.
So what are you waiting for? Register now at rogersonenumber.ca and download the free app to put Rogers One Number to work for you.
SEE ALSO: More on Rogers One Number
1. Rogers One Number service only compatible with iPad and Android tablets. Requirements for Android operating system of 3.01 or higher
2. Available with use of the Rogers One Number web phone only. Internet access required. Regular local and long distance charges under your Rogers wireless plan apply when using your wireless phone. Includes text/picture/video messages sent from Rogers One Number web phone to Canadian wireless numbers; incoming messages will be charged as per your wireless plan and current pay-per-use rates (as applicable). Use of the Rogers One Number service may cause you to use additional internet data depending on your internet data usage allowance; internet service charges and overage rates (if applicable) apply in accordance with your Rogers or third party internet service package. The Rogers One Number service is intended for personal use only, based on a total of 44,640 minutes available in a 31-day month. Subject to the Rogers Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy available at rogers.com/terms. See RogersOneNumber.ca for details.