Setting up your voicemail
Congratulations, you have a new smartphone and you’ve signed up for voicemail. Here’s how to set it up:
- On your phone’s dial screen, press and hold 1 to connect to voicemail.
- Follow the voice prompts to set a passcode and record a voice greeting.
- Press and hold 1 on the keypad any time you want to check messages.
Tip: To check messages from a phone other than your Rogers handset, dial your own number and press # when your voicemail picks up. Enter your passcode then listen to your messages.
Your wireless phone voicemail is easy and intuitive to use. Shortcuts have been built into the system to let you quickly and easily listen to your messages. Here’s a handy guide:
- Access voicemail: press and hold “1”
- Skip back 10 seconds when listening to a message: press “1”
- Rewind to the beginning of a message: press “11”
- Fast-forward 10 seconds into a message: press “3”
- Jump to the end of a message: press “33”
- Skip back one message: press “44”
Other cool voicemail features
- Voicemail to Text: Voicemail to Text quickly and automatically transcribes your voicemail messages into text and sends them straight to your Rogers wireless phone, as long as the voicemail was left in English or French. No need to dial in to pick up messages; read them on your phone’s screen instead! For more information, visit rogers.com/voicemailtotext
- Visual Voicemail Plus: Visual Voicemail Plus lets you listen to or even read your voicemail messages without dialing into your voicemail service. Visual Voicemail Plus is available for select BlackBerry and Android devices and any phone that supports picture/video (MMS) messaging! For more information, visit rogers.com/visualvoicemailplus