With Rogers Live TV you can stream TV on your iPad or tablet. Rogers customers in Ontario can now stream live TV content directly to their iPads or Samsung Galaxy Tab in the comfort of their own home.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- iPad, iPad 2 or 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- My Rogers account
- Subscription to Digital TV and Hi-Speed Internet
- HD digital set-top box (models 8300 HDPVR, 8642 HDPVR, 4250 HD or 4246 HD)
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Download the Rogers Live TV iPhone app from the Apple App Store or the Rogers Live TV Android app from Google Play.
- Launch the app and log in using your My Rogers username and password.
- A list of channels available to you will appear on the screen. Tap a channel icon and it will start streaming directly to your Samsung Galaxy Tab or Apple iPad, iPad 2 or 3.
- To select a different channel, tap the screen to bring back the channel list, then tap on another channel icon.
- To stop streaming a channel, log out or close the app.
*Note: This service is only available in your home through your own Wi-Fi connection.
*Available in Ontario only for existing Rogers customers with a My Rogers account who subscribe to Hi-Speed Internet (Lite tier or above) and Rogers Digital TV (excluding Digital TV Starter Pack) with select Rogers HD digital set-top box models. Service is only available within your home through Wi-Fi connection. Data usage applied toward your Rogers Hi-Speed Internet monthly usage allowance and may result in overage charges if you exceed your monthly usage allowance (for details, visit rogers.com/keepingpace). Subject to Rogers Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy.