1. Open the Settings app, and under General, tap Usage, then Cellular Usage.
2. From here you can view resent data usage, as well as lifetime data usage. Select Reset Statistics to return the network data numbers back to zero. Then, you can start tracking from there for when you, say, are roaming and want to track your usage.
1. Under Settings, select Data Usage.
2. Under Data usage cycle, select the time period you’d like to view.
3. If you’d like to view data usage for a specific upcoming period, select Change Cycle and set the reset date accordingly.
Note: these instructions are for the Samsung Galaxy SIII running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Other Android devices might slightly differ.
Manage your Rogers wireless account thanks to this handy app. Here’s how to do it >>