Shutterbugs will love Time Shift mode, one of the coolest new features of BlackBerry 10. It actually captures milliseconds before and after your photo, so you can pinpoint and adjust exact moments of your picture to create the perfect shot. What’s more, if someone blinked in every shot, simply scroll back and forth on the dial to “open” one friend’s eyes and catch your other friend smiling, then combine it all into the same photo. How great is that? It sounds complicated but it’s super easy to use.
- Select the Camera app.
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, you’ll see three camera mode options, as icons. Select the one that’s an image of a smiling face with a circle surrounding it.
- Take a picture and keep the camera steady until the picture appears.
- Drag the slider at the bottom of the screen back and forth until you find the best picture.
- Tap the box with the checkmark.
Tip: Don’t like any of the pictures? Tap the garbage-can icon to delete them.
To swap in different expressions for people:
- Follow steps 1-4 above.
- Tap a recognized face.
- Use the dial to browse the available expressions.
- Tap anywhere on the screen.
- Tap the checkmark-box icon.
Tip: While playing around with your photos and videos, be sure to try out the BlackBerry Story Maker app. It allows you to combine your pictures, videos and music into gorgeous HD movies. You can even add music easily, as well as intro titles and end credits.
For more information visit: Rogers.com/bb10