Turn on “Call Forward” on your Rogers home phone
1. Pick up your phone and dial *72.
2. Enter the phone number you want your calls forwarded to. If someone answers, stay on the line for at least five seconds. If the line is busy, dial *72 again and enter the number again. You’ll hear two beeps – that means it worked.
3. To confirm Call Forward is active, dial *72 and you should hear a busy tone.
4. To turn off Call Forward, dial *73 at any time.
Check mobile messages from a landline
1. Dial your mobile number. When the voicemail kicks in, press the # key immediately.
2. When prompted, simply enter in your password and then listen to your messages as you normally would.