Even considering the reach of social media and the immediacy of text and instant messaging, email is central to our online selves. BlackBerry® 10 makes managing your inbox easy with simple gestures and powerful options. Before you can start using those to take complete control of your email, you’ll need to set up your BlackBerry 10 inbox. Here’s how:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the quick settings pane.
2. Tap Settings, then Accounts, then Add Account.
3. Choose the type of account you want to add. In this case, Email, Calendar and Contacts.
4. Enter the email address you’d like to add.
5. The type of email address you enter determines the next step.
- For personal or webmail account, you’ll be prompted for your password.
- For a a corporate email, enter your email password, then a new password to protect the workspace.
For more information visit: