Saving a voicemail message is handy if you’re keeping client records, if you’re a celebrity child looking to make a few bucks from TMZ or if you just want to keep a particularly sappy voicemail left by your beloved. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Rogers One Number portal.
2. Click on My Communications.
3. Click on Voicemail in the left-hand navigation pane.
4. Click on a voicemail message to open.
5. Right click on the audio file and choose Save As (Windows) or Save Link As (Mac).
6. Choose where you want to save your voicemail audio and click Save.
Tip: If you subscribe to voicemail on your Rogers wireless line, the voicemail feature will automatically appear in your Rogers One Number website.