You knucklehead, you forgot to set the PVR to record tonight’s episode of Game of Thrones and your wife is going to be none too happy. Well, mister, it’s your lucky day. Whip out your trusty iOS or Android device, head to their respective applications depots and download the free Rogers Home Edition app to make things right with the world.
Follow below for what to do next.
- Launch the app and sign on with you’re my Rogers user name and password. If you’re not registered with My Rogers, click here.
- On the bottom row of icons, tap the one that looks like a PVR (it says ‘PVR’ too). For tablets, this button is in the top left corner.
- Here you’ll see your recorded and scheduled programs. Simply tap the one you want to view, modify or delete. You can also delete multiple at a time by tapping the Edit icon.
- To schedule new programming for recording, tap the Guide icon, scroll to the show or movie (you can use the search function to do this as well), tap it and select the Record button.
- Confirm your selection and viola, your marriage is saved.