Here’s how to program your Rogers remote:
- Turn on your TV, then press TV. It will blink once.
- Press and hold SETUP until the TV button blinks twice, then release it.
- Press 9 9 1 (the TV button will blink twice).
- With the remote pointed at the TV, press Power.
- Repeatedly press and release Channel + until your TV turns off. Now the remote will cycle through all possible codes until a match is found. You may need to press Channel + several times to find a match.
- Once the TV turns off, press SETUP once to lock the code. Then press POWER to turn on your TV and to confirm the code was correct and is locked.