The first thing you might notice when you pick up your new BlackBerry 10 handset is that there’s no home button. That’s because you don’t need one! Here are some BlackBerry 10 navigation tips:
- Drag up from below the screen to be dropped in to your active tiles panel; this will display all the applications that are currently running.
- Tap the X in the lower right of any tile to close a running app.
- Tap any active tile to open the applications.
- Swipe left or right to switch home screens.
- Tap the small squares at the bottom to jump to another screen.
- Tap and hold on any app shortcut to move it. Drop to place.
- Drag an app to the far edge to move it to another screen.
- Drag one shortcut over another and drop to place to create a folder.
For more information visit: Rogers.com/bb10