A picture’s worth a thousand words, right? Here’s how to attach one to an email.
1. Open the Photos app and then open Camera Roll or whichever folder contains the photo you’d like to attach.
2. Open the photo, and then tap Share near the top right corner of the screen (hint: it’s the third one from the right).
3. Select Email Photo, and then simply select the contact you’d like to send it to
Samsung Galaxy Tab
How to enable Adobe Flash on your Tab.
1, Go to the Android Market and download and install Adobe Flash Player (the newest ver- sion available).
2. Once installed, go back to the browser and select Menu, then Settings > Advanced, and on the right-hand side, scroll down to Enable Plugins.
3. Select Always On or On Demand.
Keep your surfing to yourself and enable private Browsing. Make it so your browser only stores your history, cached files and cookies temporarily. Here’s how:
1. Swipe down from the top bezel while brows- ing, and select Options, then tap Privacy & Security.
2. Inside this menu, set the Private Browsing option to On. You should see “Private” on the top-right corner.
3. To return back to normal browsing, repeat these steps but turn private browsing to Off.