You can use your Windows Phone to talk to two or more people at the same time. Here’s how:
1. On Start, tap Phone.
2. Tap Keypad, enter a phone number, then tap Call. (Or use an alternate method to call, such as by tapping People or History and selecting the person or phone number you want to call.)
3. Tap Add Call.
4. Repeat Step 2 to call someone else.
5. Tap Merge Calls. The word Conference appears near the top.
6. Repeat Steps 3 to 5 to add more people to the call.
7. To end the conference call, tap End Call.