To unlock the incredible speed of the Rogers LTE network on your BlackBerry 10 device, you’ll need to install the new Dual Format Suretap SIM Card into your new BlackBerry 10 device.
It’s easy – here’s how to do it:
1. Remove the battery door from your BlackBerry 10 device.
2. If the battery has already been installed, remove it by pulling up from the bottom of the battery.
3. You’ll find the Suretap SIM card slot clearly marked to the right of the battery compartment. Depending on the model of BlackBerry 10 handset, the slot will
be either at the top or bottom of the battery compartment.
4. Insert the card with the notched portion in the top right and the Suretap SIM card’s metallic contacts facing down.
5. Insert the battery and close the battery back door.
For more information visit: