You’ll reduce paper waste, save time and have access to your last 18 months of bills. Plus, Rogers has just launched an easy-to-read enhanced ebill with improved navigation. Here’s how to go paperless:
- Log into My Rogers at rogers.com (or register now if you haven’t already).
- Select Bills and Payments.
- Under the Bill Summary, click Go Paperless.
- Select the account(s) to be added to online billing.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Enroll. Now, you’ll get an email each month when your bill is available.