Bluetooth lets you connect your iPhone wirelessly to a headset, a speaker, a gamepad, a keyboard, even another phone or tablet. You might need to get your Bluetooth device’s manual to find out the “pairing code,” but once you’ve located that, it’s easy!
- Turn on your Bluetooth device and put it in pairing mode. The instructions for how to do this will be in that device’s manual.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Under General, tap to select Bluetooth.
- Turn Bluetooth on and wait as the list of nearby Bluetooth devices is populated.
- Tap to select your Bluetooth device from the list.
- If prompted, enter your Bluetooth devices pairing passcode and hit enter. Now, your iPhone and your Bluetooth headset or speakers (or whatever device you decided to pair it with) are speaking the same language.
Tip: If you can’t find your Bluetooth device’s pairing code try 0000 or 1234. If those don’t work, go to headsets.com and do a search. This site has instructions and pairing codes for just about every Bluetooth device under the sun.