How-To: Back Up Your BlackBerry 10
1. On your computer, open BlackBerry Link.
2. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
3. At the bottom of the screen, click your device.
4. Click the Settings icon.
5. In the Settings view, in the left pane, click Back Up Now.
How-To: Restore Your BlackBerry 10
To restore a backup file that you created from your BlackBerry device running BlackBerry 10 OS:
1. Follow Steps 1 through 4, above.
2. In the Settings view, in the left pane, click Restore Data.
3. Click Restore from backup file, then click the backup file.
4. Click Restore Data.
For more BlackBerry 10 how-to articles, visit connectedrogers.ca/sug.