New and improved Home & Away Voicemail from Rogers Home Phone
Forward to a wireless device
Rogers Home & Away Voicemail now allows you to forward your home phone messages to a wireless phone as an MMS. Here’s how:
- Visit rogers.com/onlinevoicemail and enter your Rogers Home Phone number and home phone voicemail password.
- From Voicemail Settings tab, select Voicemail to MMS, and then enter in your 10 digits wireless phone number.
- Click the box to forward your home messages and hit Submit.
- Your voicemail messages will be automatically forwarded as MMS to your wireless phone containing an audio file as well as the text transcription of your voicemail if it was deposited in either English or French.
Forward to email
Have your home phone voicemail messages forwarded as emails to up to two email addresses of your choice. Here’s how:
- Visit rogers.com/onlinevoicemail and enter up to two email addresses in Email Address tab and hit Submit.
- Visit rogers.com/onlinevoicemail for more information or to sign up. Forwarding home phone voicemail messages to email and/or to wireless phone is free for Rogers Home Phone Home & Away Voicemail subscribers.