Set up Social Feeds 2.0:
1. On the home screen, select the Social Feeds 2.0 icon.
2. If you’ve already signed into your networks, such as Twitter for BlackBerry or Facebook for BlackBerry, you’ll see these feeds now. If not, click Getting Started to view a list of available apps that you can integrate here.
3. Follow the prompts to finish the setup process.
With Blackberry Social Feeds 2.0 you can post across multiple networks including at once!
Share something across BBM, Twitter and other social networks without having to compose separate messages for each.
- On the home screen open Social Feeds 2.0.
- Press Menu and select New Post. From here, select which networks you’d like to post to (Twitter, Facebook. BBM, etc.).
- Enter your post and hit Send.
You can also customize your view!
The “favourites” feature lets you customize which updates you want to view on your feed. For example, you can add or remove specific people, channels or topics. You can also bring together contacts under one umbrella view (e.g., create a co-worker view called “Work” and you’ll only see updates from co-workers).
To create a new view:
- From the home screen, tap on the Social Feeds 2.0 app, then click Manage Views and then Add View.
- Create a name for the view.
- Click Add Item, and then follow the prompts. Select People, then check the box beside each contact you’d like to add. To add feed items that contain specific keywords, click Keywords, type the word and then press Apply.
- Click Menu and then save. To edit the view, just press Menu and then go to Manage Views.